Ryan Building Contractors have 3 approved installers to their team under Crystic Roof Premier Training. Please visit their website for more information (www.crysticroof.com). Fibreglass flat roofs are extremely hard wearing and no matter what shape or form fibreglass can be moulded and shaped around it as its applied wet, then turning solid as it hardens with a chemical process.
Why choose CrysticROOF Fibreglass Flat Roof;
- CrysticROOF BBA Premier is a cold lay liquid applied roofing membrane system.
- CrysticROOF BBA is a fully fire tested system conforming to the latest European and BS standards.
- CrysticROOF BBA Premier is a durable replacement for traditional roofing materials such as bitumen, felt and lead.
- Suitable for roof structures, walkways and balconies.
- Remains watertight and maintenance free for many years and can add significant value to a property.
- Very easy to apply.
- Eliminates the need to use heating equipment.
- Manufactured in the UK by Scott Bader Company Ltd with over 60 years experience in polyester chemistry
- Sag-resistant pre pigmented topcoats to ensure an optimum surface finish.
- Heritage buildings
- Commercial properties
- Dormer Windows
- Roof valleys